Gone are the days of using window shades only to block the sunlight.
iWired shading solutions are the most effective way to add elegance, convenience, and comfort to your home with our wide range of materials and styles. Our automated shading systems are ultra-quiet, reliable, and can be pre-set to automatically open and close all with a simple touch of a button. By choosing to add shading solutions to your home, you are also helping to ensure the life of your furnishings, as you will be protecting them from harsh UV rays which are known to cause damage. In addition, taking advantage of daylight lowers the need for electric light, which can lower utility bills.
Lutron drapery track systems provide a wide range of options to suit the needs of any application. Our systems allow for tracks up to 30 ft long, single or multi-bend curved tracks, manual-open override, track splicing, 90° curves, and much more.
The Kirbé vertical drapery system smoothly pulls fabric up and completely out of the way – unlike traditional draperies that move from side-to-side. This unique design provides greater access to windows and views by eliminating the creation of stack back.
MagnaTrack: The Innovative System that outperforms, protects, and enhances your outdoor experience.
- Make better use of your outdoor living areas by adding privacy and shading to keep cooler in warmer months. Keep the pests out while you enjoy your outdoor living space.
- Screens can be used as a projector screen for a movie night with friends and family.
- Designed to withstand various weather conditions keeping your space free from debris.
- Protect your home, family and guests from harmful UV rays while still enjoying the outdoors.
- Made to your specifications to match your home’s style and architecture.
Some of our 200+ Lutron Fabrics
Open Weaves preserve the view to the outside and allow sunlight to filter into the room. Available in 1-10% openness.
Tighter weaves allow the flow of sunlight but reduce views to shapes and shadows, providing increased privacy.
Opaque Fabric blocks all light from coming through the fabric weaves.