Your general duties would include but are not limited to
Our ideal candidate must have a passion for smart home technology and enjoy being part of fast paced team environment
This position is has a competitive base pay with an aggressive commission program.
Our full-time team members enjoy the following benefits
- Contacts regular and prospective homeowners to demonstrate products, explain product features, perform Smart Home and Home Security assessments and solicit orders.
- Recommends products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Answers customers' questions about products, prices, availability, and product uses
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Performs limited administrative duties, such as reports, keeping sales records, and filing weekly accountability assessments.
- Completing sales orders
- Creating up-to-date floor plans
- General processing of sales orders and paperwork
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- 401(k) with Matching
- Health and Dental
- Paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Company Cell Phone
- Auto/Mileage allowance
- Employee Discount Program
How to Apply
- Smart home industry experience is a plus but not required
- Prior sales training is a plus but not required
- Passion to do the right thing for customers is required
- Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial interview is via Zoom meeting and follow up interview is onsite at our Scottsdale Showroom location